Develop hundreds of business contacts, exchange business cards and learn more about Chamber members to ensure growth and profitability of your business.
- Enjoy free Business After Hours events
- Make connections at events featuring high profile and timely guest speakers
- Attend premiere business events such as the Annual Golf Tournament, Small Business Week Breakfast, and the Evening of Excellence Business Awards Gala where you have an opportunity to meet hundreds of other local business people
Potential customers will check with the Chamber to see if you are a member to ensure you are reputable and stable. Chamber decals are provided to display in your business so your customers can see you are a member of the Chamber.
3.) Business Referrals
With walk-in, phone and internet traffic our searchable member database allows potential customers to find you.
- The Chamber office responds daily to visitor and consumer inquiries; referring only member firms
- Members can display business cards and brochures in the Chamber office
- This website allows internet users to access your business profile and contact information
4.) Being in the Know
Stay up to date on issues affecting your business, and what’s happening in your local community.
- Monthly B2B Newsletter provides vital information on municipal, provincial and federal regulations affecting your business, introduction to new members, information on events and an opportunity to announce changes in your business to the rest of the membership
- Regular emails to the membership keeping you up to date on information on current events within the Chamber
- B2B Connections, quarterly edition recognizes member achievements, contains a full list of member activity in each quarter, and highlights major developments at the chamber
As a member of the Chamber, your businesses is marketed through our Business Directory, website listing, and at our in-office business card and marketing material display. There are also exclusive, cost effective, advertising opportunities through the Chamber website and direct mailout campaigns.
6.) Projects / Programs / Events
Come out and enjoy a wide variety of social and fun events.
- The Evening of Excellence is the highest profile business event of the year. During this gala event, businesses and individuals are recognized for community commitment and professional achievements
- Small Business Week, the third week of October, is jam packed with event to educate, connect, recognize and promote small and medium businesses
- Annual events such as the Golf Tournament, Curling Bonspiel and Santa Claus Parade create opportunities for staff outings and promoting your business
Benefit from having a strong, unified voice in municipal decisions as well as the support of two of the largest business lobby groups in Canada, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber advocates for members like you on small business issues.
Group Insurance Plans
You have the opportunity to participate in group health and life insurance packages that are available for small businesses at rates normally reserved for large firms– providing a direct cost-saving measure for your business.
- Cost effective coverage
- Plans tailored to your needs
- Steady rates
The Benefits Coach is the exclusive consultant for the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan for members of the Lindsay & District Chamber of Commerce. To find out more about the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, call 705-457-1052, contact us by email at email@example.com or visit the website at www.thebenefitscoach.com
Group Insurance Program for your home, your auto and more!
We also have a Group Insurance Program for your home, your auto, and more. For details on what the program can offer to you, click here.
For more information on this program, or to find out how you can sign up for the program contact Stewart Morrison Insurance Brokers Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-324-6681.
Reduce your administrative costs by taking advantage of these money saving programs:
- TD Merchant Services offers Visa/Mastercard and Interac discount merchant packages
- Free Certificates of Origins for exporters who are members of the chamber
- Payworks Payroll Service Discounts
- ESSO Discounts
- Academy Theatre discounts! existing members received group discount rate when purchasing tickets to a show, new members receive 2 tickets to an Academy Theatre Show. check out www.academytheatre.ca for complete show listings. To receive this offer, call the Chamber at 705.324.2393 for details.
8.) Representation / Advocacy
The Chamber is your voice of the Business Community (Local/Municipal, Provincial, and Federal). We are a collective voice representing over 550 businesses and over 10,000 voices.
9.) Member Discounts
Shopping local is a great economic strategy. To help with this effort, members of the Chamber receive special discounts from other participating members.
10.) Resource & Assistance
The success of our members is important to us and the Chamber provides help in attaining this by:
- Providing information and statistics to aid businesses to make informed decisions
- Helping businesses understand the local market and prospect for growth
- Offering Certificates of Orgins at no cost to our members