As a local business, your membership with a Chamber of Commerce certifies that you are a service provider that the community can trust. Your membership means that your organization believes in a Code of Conduct that not only protects the consumer, but also builds the reputation of our business community. Your membership confirms your belief in your business, your neighbors business and the future of our local economy.
Code of Conduct:
As a member in good standing of the Lindsay & District Chamber of Commerce, we recognize that membership is a privilege and we agree to undertake the following:
• Conduct business and professional activities in an honest and reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the Lindsay & District business community. We agree to acknowledge and deal with all consumer concerns in a timely manner.
• Respect the reputation, profile and status of the Chamber of Commerce and represent the Chamber accordingly.
• Where possible, participate in the functions and activities of the Chamber of Commerce and lend our business and professional expertise.
• Conform to all laws established by municipal, provincial and federal governments for the control of said business, where applicable.
• Contribute to the promotion, development and enhancement of business growth and development of the Lindsay & District area.
Member Benefits include (but not limited to):
Digital and social media marketing* – Four posts annually on Facebook and twitter, supplied by your company for posting on LDCC social media accounts; one Facebook share and one Twitter retweet per month of member account message; one e-mail blast annually, supplied by your company and sent from LDCC e-mail account
Business referrals through the Chamber office, fellow members and online, tracked in the Chamber’s association management software
Company listing and business card size ad in B2B Sourcebook
Searchable listing in online business directory
Access to member-direct benefits including group health insurance, preferred home and auto insurance rates; discounts from First Data merchant services, and Esso as well as fellow Chamber businesses
Membership in Ontario and Canadian Chambers of Commerce