Thank you to our members who participated in our 2015 survey. Your opinions are valuable and assist the LDCC in determining strategic direction for the coming year. We had 25% of the LDCC members participate which is fantastic. Here is what we heard:
- Over 53% take advantage of the Group Benefit Plan
- Over 26% take advantage of the discounted Tent Rentals and just under 16% use the UPS and Esso benefit plan.
- Over 56% said that promoting your business locally was the most important benefit of Chamber membership, and Advocacy was a close second with 21 %
- Members want to know more about human resources, financial planning and sales/marketing
Here is the great news! The LDCC heard from its members and this is what we are doing for 2016…
- The B2B Sourcebook will be distributed shortly to all local businesses and available locally to help promote our members’ businesses
- An M2M Showcase will be held 2016, an opportunity to promote your business to other Chamber members
- New member breakfasts will begin this December and happen twice a year (June/December) to ensure our new members understand the full breadth of Chamber benefits available
- Professional development, specifically in sales/marketing, financial planning and human resources will take place in 2016
Congratulations to Susan Pearce of Sunrise Graphics as the winner of the 2015 Survey draw. Susan will receive $150 towards her 2016 membership.
Please click the image below to view a summary of the 2015 Member Survey Results: